Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Online Players Union > The World Of Sports > Wrestling

Wrestling Anything related to Wrestling, WWE, TNA etc.

Old 01-07-2010, 07:36 PM

BSClay is on a distinguished road
Monday night wars return!

TNA

TNA Impact makes it's Monday night appearance for the first time in a 3 hour episode. It was full of surprises and some big name appearances such the likes of Hulk Hogan, Eric Bishoff, Jeff Hardy, Shannon Moore, Ric Flair, Scott Hall, Shawn Waltman, The Nasty Boys, Val Venis and Sting. TNA is really stepping up their game. They already had some of the greatest talents in the world, but to mix in all these greats only shows that they will be here to stay and will be a formidable match for WWE.

WWE

WWE brought another RAW guest host to the stage. None other than wrestling hall of famer Bret "The Hitman" Hart. He returned after 12 years in what I believe was a cry for ratings and to try to top TNA's big event. He buried the hatchet with Shawn Michaels over the Montreal Screwjob. He seemingly patched things up with Vince Mcmahon but got screwed yet again in the end when Mcmahon gave Bret a low blow.

In the end I believe TNA had the best night. Bret is one of the greatests in my book but he can not top all the talent TNA threw at us. There was even a moment in tna where the chants of who needs Bret could be heard.

It seems I only watch WWE anymore for my old time favorites but if I want to be entertained I turn onto TNA now adays. Hopefully TNA will begin to grow and WWE will have to step up to the plate so we will have two shows t once again love and enjoy.