Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Online Players Union > Announcements > Union News

Union News This is for announcements from Admin only

Old 10-02-2009, 04:10 PM
slot crazy

slotslut is on a distinguished road
Test a New Poker Room

I would like to let y'all in on a secret; there's a new U.S. friendly poker room out there that's easy to download and has instant play for us Mac users too, called Patriots of Poker.

They are now offering a 100% bonus for up to $500 to new poker players, features a poker school area for those who need a little brush up on playing poker, plus many other features that I could go on and on about.

Here are some of their options to I liked best; real time stats, select your own seat, my folded hand - select this button after folding a hand to see if you may have mad your hand, and my favorite "Change Your Dealer", and those are just a few of their options.

The card games to choose from at Patriots of Poker are Texas Hold'em, Omaha Hi/Lo, Omaha High, and 7 Card Stud, all of which are my favorites to play, and you can play in real money or practice chips.

For now I noticed Patriots offers Sit and Go games and freeze-outs, freerolls, qualifiers, WSOP 2010, and guaranteed tourneys, but once they get off the ground and flying, they will be adding games in their "Steps" and "Most Popular" sections for more online poker action!

Patriots of Poker is hot-off-the-press new, so get over there, put on your best poker face and make your mark today! I'll be seeing "You" at the tables.

Give it a shot..... Patriots of Poker
ClassyTouch (10-02-2009), Dyno Don (10-05-2009)